Written a few days after the previous post describing the events of the morning after...
I stayed awake yet another night.. close to 56 hours without sleep. To the point of visual and auditory hallucinations.
An interesting experience.
I saw her again in the morning. Surprised that she had stayed the night. Maybe the combination of her staying and my lack of sleep led to a very surreal experience. Almost like taking ecstacy with a speedball enema on the side.
My own reactions were surprising. I felt like i was in a lucid dream. It felt good. I knew it wouldn't last.
When she left, i remember saying some rubbish that you'd say to someone you didn't really like. Something like "Oh. Do come back." and "Don't g disappearing on me again.".
I had thought about this moment for three months. Nothing. Disappointingly anti-climactic.
Sitting here 3 days later. It just seems like a dream. She was here. Now she's gone again. And i don't feel anything. She's still a memory. I don't think she'll manifest again. Well, not until i'm long gone from this city.
I stayed awake yet another night.. close to 56 hours without sleep. To the point of visual and auditory hallucinations.
An interesting experience.
I saw her again in the morning. Surprised that she had stayed the night. Maybe the combination of her staying and my lack of sleep led to a very surreal experience. Almost like taking ecstacy with a speedball enema on the side.
My own reactions were surprising. I felt like i was in a lucid dream. It felt good. I knew it wouldn't last.
When she left, i remember saying some rubbish that you'd say to someone you didn't really like. Something like "Oh. Do come back." and "Don't g disappearing on me again.".
I had thought about this moment for three months. Nothing. Disappointingly anti-climactic.
Sitting here 3 days later. It just seems like a dream. She was here. Now she's gone again. And i don't feel anything. She's still a memory. I don't think she'll manifest again. Well, not until i'm long gone from this city.
No comments:
Post a Comment