Post written on 10th December 2013
Published on 30th October 2014
I have a reputation of being a bit of a man-whore. Completely unfounded. But a reputation nonetheless. If you ask me, I would quote an erstwhile friend "A nice guy who wants to me known as more that just that"
Romantically I would call myself a die hard romantic with a bit of wandering tongue syndrome (while single of-course)
I liken my views on women to be similar to Col. Frank Slade ala Al Pacino from Scent of a Woman to the character Charlie Simms.
"Women! What could you say? Who made 'em? God must have been a fuckin' genius. The hair... they say the hair is everything, you know. Have you ever buried your nose in a mountain of curls... just wanted to go to sleep forever? Or lips... and when they touched, yours were like... that first swallow of wine... after you just crossed the desert. Tits. Hoo-ah! Big ones, little ones, nipples staring right out at ya, like secret searchlights. Mmm. Legs. I don't care if they're Greek columns... or secondhand Steinways. What's between 'em... passport to heaven. I need a drink."
Published on 30th October 2014
I have a reputation of being a bit of a man-whore. Completely unfounded. But a reputation nonetheless. If you ask me, I would quote an erstwhile friend "A nice guy who wants to me known as more that just that"
Romantically I would call myself a die hard romantic with a bit of wandering tongue syndrome (while single of-course)
I liken my views on women to be similar to Col. Frank Slade ala Al Pacino from Scent of a Woman to the character Charlie Simms.
"Women! What could you say? Who made 'em? God must have been a fuckin' genius. The hair... they say the hair is everything, you know. Have you ever buried your nose in a mountain of curls... just wanted to go to sleep forever? Or lips... and when they touched, yours were like... that first swallow of wine... after you just crossed the desert. Tits. Hoo-ah! Big ones, little ones, nipples staring right out at ya, like secret searchlights. Mmm. Legs. I don't care if they're Greek columns... or secondhand Steinways. What's between 'em... passport to heaven. I need a drink."
No comments:
Post a Comment