Wednesday, October 29, 2014

The Phoenix Force!

30/10/2014
01:41 am (GMT+5:30)
New Delhi, India

Its been a while since I've come onto the blog. Nigh a year now. A lot has happened. As does it always.


AGT got married. To some chap from New Zealand. The generous, caring part of me hopes she has found what she was looking for a this time: happiness and true love.

The vindictive, hateful side of me hopes she fries!

There have been some girls. 

One was amazing. Lets call her "R". A complete nutter, just like yours truly. Intelligent, funny, pretty. However, it wouldn't have worked out in any case. We were just too different and mutual attraction only goes so far.

"V" is someone who has always meant a great deal to me. We went from being casual acquaintances (Younger sister of a close friend) to exceptionally close friends (I hope the adjective was mutual). She was someone whom I considered the Yin to my Yang. Its funny. We never explored it. Though I'm confident that her sister would be the first to approve and is (till this day) waving a flag in the hope that it happens

"D" and I share a mutual friend; my best friend. She was wickedly sarcastic (a trait that I go weak in the knees for), sharp as a knife, intelligent and downright gorgeous. As much as all my friends would like that to happen; she is dating someone. Albeit, someone whom her own sisters hate with a vengeance. I figure, if you've been together despite all the odds, you've got something right going on.

And once again we come full circle back to "N" (refer older posts). 
George Edward Moore sums up my feelings for her the best:
"The hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain singing to it. You and you alone make me feel that I am alive. Other men it is said have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough."

I'm feeling very forlorn. I hate this feeling. 

I am a Phoenix! AGT was my fiery death. N, my rebirth from the ashes.

No comments: